High Quality Material:100% rust proof high quality woven steel wire materials.Crafted with triple stainless steel BBQ grill brush.Safe cleaning for all types of grills without damaging or scratching themEnhancive Scraper：Durable stainless steel grill scraper is designed to help root out any stains on grill and leaves no residues.It can clean stubborn stains deeply and efficiently
Efficient Brush: Grill brush is more efficient with a unique 3 in 1 design,durable and 5x faster than a traditional Brush! 360°clean the top, bottom, every side of grill grates, and every bit of residue on the barbecues
The Ideal Length Handle: 18" reinforced BBQ brush is the perfect length for using, keeping your hands comfortable and safe from the heat generated by the BBQ grill.No bending or weakening when scrubbing tough
Satisfied Guaranteed:We’re confident that you’ll love IEFWELL gas grill brush as much as we do.If you are not satisfied with it,we promise will issue a full refund. It's not just a promise, it's a matter of our brand integrity
▶▶▶ Features and Details
Brush Material: Stainless steel
Product Length: 18 Inch
Product Weight: 13 OZ
▶▶▶ Instruction for Using
1) Pre-Heat Grill
2) Fill a small container with water to dip the brush in frequently while brushing.
This creates a steam cleaning effect when the wet brush touches the hot grill for deep cleaning.
3) Work in square sections defined by horizontal grates. Do not glide over horizontal grates as you would with a wire brush.
4) Angling the brush backwards slightly can provide a deeper clean depending on the diameter of your grill grates.
▶▶▶ Tips for Cleaning
1) Tap the brush firmly against a hard surface to knock off any large chunks of grilling debris from the triple-helix.
2) Fill a bucket half full with hot water, add several squirts of dishwashing soap to the water. Place the brush in the soapy water,
afterward, rinse the brush well under hot water and hang it to dry.
1）After using, please clean it carefully with hot water and then put some grease to
coat them on the spirals to avoid the rust.
2）Suggestions in the barbecue after use, for the sake of safety and health, no matter
use any BBQ brush for grill, please use wet cloth to wipe the grill, so as to guarantee the grill without dust, block, bristles.